Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Maltese Puppy Adoption Africa

Two maltese puppies in need of adoption because of harsh weather in Africa.

Below is my correspondence with 'Pastor Chris Simmons' from Africa, who needs adoption for his two maltese puppies "Valen and Tine." He wants me to send money to him with payment information: 'Taiwo Bolaji Taiwo, 30 Church Avenue, Contonou, Benin.' I got his email after responding to an ad from kelly.rowland59@yahoo.com

-------------------------------------------------------------

me to deborah_wellsf., kelly.rowland59

Hi,

I am located in La Jolla. Is it possible for me to come and see her
this sunday? I am looking for a new addition to my family and would
love to adopt her. Please call me at 714-xxx-xxxx. Thank you. I
hope to recieve a response soon.


http://pets.jaabu.com/ad/82917/Adorable-Female-Maltese-Ready-For-Home.php

-me

--------------------------------------------------------------
Kelly Rowland to me

Hello,

The pups I advertised has been adopted by one Mrs Becky Dregg from Alaska and the pups is doing quite well with her and her family accoring to her recent update about the pups welfare at her home.

I want to refer you to one Pastor. Chris Simmons who was a graduate of Denver Seminary and he works as the Bereavement Manager at Hospice of Metro Denver. He bought two puppies from me as well. He has been transfered to West Africa in continuations to his missionary work. He went there with the two puppies he bought from me. Unfortunately, Africa is not the place for these types of dogs.

He contacted me 2 days ago to find a caring parent that will adopt the dogs back to the USA, UK or CANADA. He had no time for them, the african weather is so harsh according to him and this is really troubling him and his mission in West Africa. He needed his babies to experience the New Year in the united state, United kingdoms or canada.

Contact Pastor.Chris Simmons asap and tell him I refered you to him also indicate the breed of dog you want to adopt from because this will let him know that I referred you to him. He will be excited if he knows you are from me.I will also forward your email address to him, he will be contacting you if you are late in contacting him. Below is his email address. Contact him, he still has the puppies.
Once again, let him know the breed you want to adopt. Make the name of the breed your subject when contacting him.

chris.simmons101@yahoo.com

Get me informed as soon as you adopt the pups from him. I will send a starter-kit to you.

Best Regards

----------------------------------------------------------------------
me to chris.simmons101@yahoo.com ('Pastor Chris Simmons')

Hello Pastor. Chris Simmons,

This is regarding your maltese adoptions. I was referred to you by
Kelly Rowland. I am located in La Jolla, CA(san diego). Kelly has
emailed me about your situation. I am highly interested in becoming a
family to your maltese(s). Please contact me regarding the puppies'
location and information. Please send/email me pictures of them if
you can. You can email me or call me anytime at 714-xxx-xxxx.

Thank You,

me
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pastor Chris Simmons to me

Dear (me)


Calvary greetings to you in the name of the lord, I must thank my living Lord that I found an intending parent for my babies, I also give thanks to the breeder that directed you to me. I`m giving them out for adoption. They are 4 months currently and Akc registered all their shots are up to date.They are $400 each shipping included the two are $700.I got relocated to west africa recently and could not take care of the babies anymore. I want a great home for them because they are my real babies.

The weather here is not conducive for them that is why I want to get them out as soon as possible and I will be very happy if you will be one to take them as your babies.I have a Female is called (Valen) while the male name is (Tine) they are both very good with kids and love to play alot this is one of their many character, I never wanted to sell them but the weather here in West Africa is not helping matter at all. If you are interested kindly get back to me with your full maling address.such as your full name.address and phone number asap so that the babies can be on their way to their new home as soon as their shipping arrangement is concluded!

I have already make some gifts for the new parent of my babies. My babies is coming with all this iteam.

1. Very Pre Spoilt.
2. 5 year written health garrantee
3. Birth Certifacate.
4. Micro chip
5. Crate, blanket, water bottle, Toys
6. Puppy training cd

I will be making use of the agent that shipped them into west africa for me for there immediate shipping back to your home address. when all terms are settled regarding their adoption.

Get back to asap to tell more of your apartment where you going to keep my babies indoor or outdoor?

I will always remember you in my daily prayers.

Pastor Chris
You can also call me here
0112348029136955
God Bless You


-----------------------------------------------------------------------
me to Pastor Chris Simmons,

Dear Pastor. Chris Simmons,

Would it be possible to ship Valen and Tine back to the US to the
actual breeder? Then I would feel more comfortable to pick up the
babies from the breeder and pay her, so she could then forward the
payment to you. I would be happy to come to her personally to pay her
the shipping expenses first, so she can forward it to you. Because I
was initially hoping to buy a puppy from her directly.

About myself, I am a property investor and I have two homes. My
first home is in Huntington Beach, it has a wonderful private grassy
park and a minutes walk to dog beach. My second home is in San
Diego(La Jolla), which is a vacation condo I visit on weekends and is
of course dog friendly. My wife and her younger cousin are part of my
household, they would also be a large part in raising the puppies.
And this I should have mentioned first, I have a Maltese and raised as
a puppy, I got him two years ago from a private breeder. His name is
Champion, he loves to do tricks and always communicates to us what he
wants(drink, restroom, water, play) and of course is very spoiled in
that sense. We only feed him with the best dog food(from private dog
stores). He is in no way lonely, but we thought it best for him to
have a playmate. And even with a champion bloodline, we played with
him and fed him so much as he was growing, that he grew very
big(10lbs) and very strong. And to answer your question, I would keep
the puppies indoors.

I have attached pictures of Champion.

My info and address is:
me
xxxx xxxxxx Rd.
La Jolla, CA 92037

714.xxx.xxx

Thank You very much,

-me
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pastor Chris Simmons to me

Dear (me),
Oh!!! you made my day. I am very happy with you that i found a caring parent for my lovely babies.Thank you so much for your mail and i will be happy if you can take good care of them when they gets to you and always send me an update pictures of the puppies because no matter what happen I will not stop thinking about the babies but am very sure of you that you will take Good care of them for me and I already told the church member to start praying for you and your family.Their is no problem by shipping them to you, they will be handle with cares and get to you safely and healthy and you will be surprise when the babies gets to you and I have forwarded your address to the shipper for the shipping arrangement and it has been registered for shipment now and the puppies are ready to leave to their forever home coming along with all paperworks.What you have to do now is to go ahead to make provision for the payment to enable me to pay the shipping agent so that the babies can be on thier way home soon and gets to you by tomorrow because they have schedule the flight tonight and the babies will get to you by tomorrow morning. My babies would be arriving with AKC Registration papers, Current vaccinations; Shot record and Veterinarian examination, Health guarantee and Health certificate.
Please find below the payment information of my chaptain who would be confirming the payment while i am at the airport. Just go to any Western Union Store or Grocery Store close to you and request to send Western Union.

Here is the payment information below's
Receiver's Name: Taiwo Bolaji Taiwo
Address: 30, Church Avenue
City: Cotonou
Country: Benin
The Security Question will be: God?
The Security Asnwer: Is Great
Amount sent: $700.
And get back me with the MTCN number # and the sender's full information with the amount sent and the text Question? And Answer, as written on the Western union receipt so that payment can be confirmed and the babies shipped out immediately then I get back to you with the flight information and also let you the arrival time to your nearest airport tomorrow morning.
I will be looking forward for the payment information soonest..
God Bless You So Much

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pastor Chris Simmons to me (he didn't even speak to me, altough he said he did, but I did hear a long distance phone ring from my cell at 5am!)

Dear (me),
I called you on phone and spoke with you today.The babies have been prepared for shipping ready to leave to their forever home and I already buy some gift for my babies they will carry it along when they are coming to your lovely home and they have schedule their flight tonight and they will gets to you by tomorrow morning. Kindly get back to me with the payment details for confirmation so that the babies can be on their way home soon.

I will be looking forward to hear back from you.
God Bless You.
Pastor Chris.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
me to Pastor Chris Simmons

Dear Pastor Chris Simmons,

As I informed you before, I would like if you can ship the puppies
directly to the breeder(of whom you purchased from, Kelly Rowland) and
so I can locally pick them up. As for payment, I would be more than
happy to donate that amount to The Denver Hospice, which I would find
pleasing to you. I can make a donation online:
https://secure.thedenverhospice.org/DonationForm.php. If you like, I
also prefer to meet Kelly Rowland personally, to give her the payment
so that she can send it to you.

Please contact Kelly Rowland and have her forward her physical address
to me. If you would like your puppies to live in the US, I think this
would be the most appropriate way to do so. I respect your work for
caring for all of those in need. Email me back if you agree to these
terms. I'm sure that the payment is to show that I am financially
capable of caring for this babies, so again I would be happy to make a
contribution to your cause. Thank You very much.


-me
714-xxx-xxxx

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Pastor Chris Simmons to me (notice that in my previous emails to him I've already introduced myself and gave him my home address and phone number and attached personal pictures of my current dog)

Dear (me),
Thanks so much for your mail. I have spoken with the shipper about it and they said i have to pay $400 to get the babies shipped to you and you pay the rest money when the babies arrive to your home. They said their is no problem by shipping them to your home directly that they assure me that the babies will be handle with cares and get to you safely and healthy and you will be surprise when the babies get to you. Please try to understand me. I know your concerned. UnGodly people are in the world right that is trying to take the advantage of good ones. I would do the best to make you happy and my babies as well. Am Godly man and i can't cheat people in my life.

I pray to almighty God that me and my relative wouldn't fall to this UnGodly people victims. My prayer goes to you as well. Put your mind in God. I promised you that i wouldn't let you down about your new member family.

No problem !! You can transfer the $400 now and when i have the shipping info for you and you will send me the balance. That is nice idea if the transfer fees is okay by you so that babies can be on their way home..

You have not introduce your self to me. I would like to know much about you.


Pastor. Chris
You can also call me here
0112348029136955.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: